The company Approdi Bisceglie SpA, a joint stock company mixed with prevailing public capital.The share capital of EUR 959.777,00 is held as to 99.26% by the public partner is MUNICIPALITY OF BISCEGLIE to 0.74% by the private BASTIONI The SRL.The company is managed by a board of directors. More details are in the Italian webpage.
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF LEGISLATIVE DECREE NO. 196/03 (Code concerning the protection of personal data)
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the law for the execution of orders, the delivery of services for which it is intended for registration and for other purposes indicated in this statement the treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy.
The methods treatment involving the use of hand tools, computer and data (including fax, phone, or without an operator, e-mail, SMS and other computer and or automated communication systems) and are such as to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the data.
The data controller is Bisceglie Approdi Spa L.go Porta di Mare, 9 – 76011 Bisceglie (BT) . The data controller in accordance with article 29 of D.Lgs.196 / 03 will be contacted at the following e-mail address email@example.com have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
You have the right to obtain information:
- origin of the personal
- purpose, mode, treatment;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative under Article 5, paragraph 2;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State.
You have the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except the case in which such it proves impossible or involves the use of means disproportionate to the protected right.
You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can exercise your rights as stated above as well asking for any information regarding our policy of protection of personal data, by sending a communication to the above address or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to provide the personal information indicated as mandatory will impossibility of processing the order while the non communication of data considered non-mandatory has no consequences for the order.
With your consent, Bisceglie Approdi Spa will process your personal information to provide the services for which it is intended for registration as well for purpose Business such as offers, promotions and trade initiatives of any kind initiated by it or by other operators. In such cases the provision of data is not compulsory and it does not affect the conclusion of the eventual order.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
While navigating the site, the user can get on to their terminals also cookie sites of different web server (cd cookie “third parties”) There It is because on the website visited can be present elements as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one where you find the page you requested.
or to allow the use of parts of code issued by third parties, guaranteeing better use of the service (authentication etc.).
The third party cookies used and how to manage the opt-out (deactivation of the same) are indicated below:
Google Analytics. The site includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
These cookies are used only to monitor and improve the performance of the site. For more information, please refer to the link indicated below:
You can selectively disable the action of installing Google Analytics on your browser component of the opt-out provided by Google.
To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Facebook. Twitter. Google. The site integrates developed by third parties within its pages, as the icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share the contents of the site. These cookies are sent from third-party domains and partner sites that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
To disable these cookies is must refer to the following link:
- Google services: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=it
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies?ref_type=sitefooter
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter#